Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

The Shout Box is not big enough for Videos

@  FOG-Smokebeer : (24 September 2017 - 07:39 PM)

so project cars 2 ? cool but buggy on ps4 atm

@  FOG-Smokebeer : (19 September 2017 - 06:55 PM)

http://www.isrtv.com/pc-racing/forza-motorsport-7-demo-released-voice-actors-revealed/ give it a try if on have win10

@  FOG-Smokebeer : (13 August 2017 - 08:24 AM)

nice wreck race 2 lol

@  FOG-Smokebeer : (11 August 2017 - 11:35 PM)

btcc this sunday @ knockhill :)

@  FOG-Smokebeer : (24 July 2017 - 02:39 PM)

Merc to leave DTM !!! http://media.daimler...luZGV4PTU!&rs=0

@  FOG-3DBarney : (24 July 2017 - 02:04 PM)

NTY TFA :)

@  Jarqus : (23 July 2017 - 07:47 AM)

JFF rd2 WTCC in rF2 @ Barbagallo

@  FOG-Smokebeer : (03 July 2017 - 12:37 PM)

few days ago by email

@  FOG-Daheee : (03 July 2017 - 11:04 AM)

No, when and how did you get the invite?

@  FOG-Smokebeer : (02 July 2017 - 03:57 PM)

STAR WARS Battlefront II Closed Alpha anyone else get invited?

@  FOG-Daheee : (27 June 2017 - 01:01 PM)

And your surprised

@  FOG-3DBarney : (26 June 2017 - 02:40 PM)

Been on Vent tonight, Daheee was too but he'd muted me and SRB :smilies-29580:

@  Jarqus : (25 June 2017 - 08:01 PM)

JFF WTCC SHAKEDOWN Night in WTCC rF2

@  FOG-Daheee : (24 June 2017 - 02:26 PM)

been sweaty for a while over here. 10.20pm and 30C. Ugh

@  FOG-Smokebeer : (21 June 2017 - 06:00 PM)

its a tad warm is it not?

@  FOG-Rooster... : (03 June 2017 - 11:54 PM)

great news, thanks Dave!

@  FOG-Daheee : (30 May 2017 - 06:08 AM)

Thank you Dave.

@  FOG-Smokebeer : (23 May 2017 - 03:38 AM)

cool :) ns1 Dave

@  FOG-Dave : (22 May 2017 - 05:41 PM)

Domain renewal done for another 2 years :)

@  FOG-Smokebeer : (13 May 2017 - 04:30 PM)

the dog farted thats about it m8....well Barney said it was the dog !

Photo
- - - - -

Rdlms Season 4

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 FOG-Dark Lager

FOG-Dark Lager
  • Master Gamer
  • 1,496 posts
  • Name:Stefan
  • Time Zone:GMT +1
  • Gaming Time:Evenings
  • Main Game:rF

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:02 PM

Cheers!

We did the first test race yesterday and one thing that I didnt like was the hot swap option instead of the standard driver swap. Takes a bit out of the strategy element of endurance racing imo..

Response from RD was that this would level things out for the teams as some share one computer instead of sitting on one each.

There is only one team that shares computer, so I say make the go 10 sec stop/go every time they pit. Oh well...

Still, it was a good session with healty feedback to the RD-crew. Some thing need attention such as the addon software. Blue flag warning in the system is way to sencitive, got a blue ping and looked in my rear veiw and there was a small dot 500 meters behind.

One or two drivers got some complaits for being way to agresive on track, they will learn the hard way I guess!!

More later dudes!

//Stefan

#22 FOG-Dark Lager

FOG-Dark Lager
  • Master Gamer
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:26 AM

Live veiw!!!

#23 FOG-Dark Lager

FOG-Dark Lager
  • Master Gamer
  • 1,496 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:13 PM

Hi gang!

First round of the RDLMS is over and I could not be more happy.

A win in LMP2 and a 3:d place in LMP1 for Fenix Motorsport at this 8H of Silverstone!

Was a real thriller, great fights and track packed with cars so not one lap without action!!

Copying my team boss/mates Ryan Walkers race rapport as it says it all!

"A wee mini race report from me. I didn't get much time to test for Silverstone as I was busy with other league commitments and only really tested during this week when I had time and also qualifying happened this week with me doing qualifying and managing to grab pole position in LMP 2 by a small margin which was a shock to me as qualifying is not my strong point.

Race day arrived and I was feeling really confident as my race pace was looking good along with Jorgen and Stefan race pace but I just said to them that all I ask is that they keep it on track and don't push and if someone passes them then don't fight them just concentrate on their race and drive at a pace they are comfortable with.

The race got underway with me starting the car and I got off to a great start and started to pull a gap to the cars behind us. 5 or 10 minutes into the race I was behind a GT 1 Aston Martin and went to pass it but it spun in front of me and I had no where to go except the run off area but it was slippery and I tried to put the power down but I spun and fell back to 8th place and I felt really bad and said sorry to Stefan and Jorgen but they said don't worry about it.

After my 1st stint I handed the car over to Stefan and told him to just drive his own race and don't do any stupid mistakes and don't be nervous when lapping traffic. After his stint he handed over to Jorgen who done a epic job as well keeping out of trouble when being lapped and lapping traffic and got to the end of his stint with no problems and handed the car back over to me for the final 2 hours.

When I took the car over from Jorgen for the final stint I just said to myself to keep the car in one piece and get the car to the finish as I thought 3rd place would of been the best we could manage to get until we found out Paulo had a accident so we were back up to 2nd place in LMP 2. We were back up to P2 now and I was asking Stefan and Jorgen on teamspeak what the gap was to the leader in LMP 2 and got told we were on the same lap and was much quicker so I decided to push at a reasonable pace as I didn't want to drive aggressively when lapping GT cars as I knew they had a race to do as well so I left as much room as possible when lapping.

with 1 hour remaining I pitted and between me, Jorgen and Stefan we decided to stick a new set of softs. 2 or 3 laps later the leader was in the pits and I got told they were in the pits so I decided to push like crazy to catch them but got told by Stefan they got out the pits ahead of us as they only changed driver and only took fuel and no tyres then I thought we didn't have a chance in Hades of catching them as they were 13 seconds ahead of us when they came out of the pits.

with 15 or 20 minutes to go I got told I was catching them at nearly a second a lap as the leaders were still on tyres which were shot to pieces so I was pushing like crazy to catch them for the lead then with 4 or 5 laps to go we were coming up to lap the Simracing For Holland GT 2 Porsche so I boxed the leader in behind it and went past as it was the only chance I had of getting past the leader and thankfully it paid off. I pulled away from 2nd place and my aim was just to get to the finish and bring the car home. When I crossed the line I was ecstatic after spinning at the start and falling back to 8th place in LMP 2.

great job by Stefan and Jorgen and proud to have them as team mates as they drove well and kept their head and proud to be team manager of the Fenix Motorsport LMP 2 team. Also I have to say sorry to any of the GT cars when I was lapping them in case I was aggressive when lapping them.

Sorry for the long essay and bad grammar (excitement got to me ). Roll on Sebring"

Edited by FOG-Dark Lager, 08 April 2013 - 04:14 PM.

#24 FOG-3DBarney

FOG-3DBarney
  • Pro Gamer
  • 1,857 posts
  • Name:Barney Fox
  • Time Zone:GMT 0
  • Gaming Time:blank!
  • Main Game:Life!

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:10 PM

Well done to you all Stefan sounds like you had fun  :champagne:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users