Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law or our team rules.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.
You must also register using a valid email address. You will be sent a vailidation email. If your Isp or email service blocks it you won't be able to login or post.
All Post become the property of TeamFog and can be edited or deleted at anytime by the forum moderators.
Team Member Rules:
1. Be fair in your gaming, this includes observance of the rules of the game and not using any type of cheat, bug, mod, exploit or any other means to take unfair advantage to your benefit in the game.
2. Be friendly in all your activities and general attitude, in and out the forum or game. Act politely and in observance of the general rules of good behavior. No swearing, use of foul language or abusive treatment will be tolerated in the forums or games. Act in a mature and adult manner at all times.
3. Legitimately own your games. Team FOG does not support piracy or sharing of any games, software, keys or materials. Our forum or any other resource provided by Team FOG shall not be used to facilitate or discuss such activities.
4. Be active on the bulletin board and in your game of choice. Any extended absence (over 2 weeks) should be duly notified to the rest of the team in the forum. Disappearing for an extended period without notice may cause termination of membership.
5. You must not be a member of any other team for a game supported at FOG
Thanks TeamFog Management